We inspire and empower young adults to achieve lifetime success. Through Career Counselors (school-aged youth) and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (16-24 years old), young adults are provided assistance to become gainfully employed, obtain additional education and credentials and become self-sufficient. Young Adult Services include:
- Continuing Education - GED or High School Equivalency preparation and testing, college exploration and connections to workshops and training programs.
- Career Exploration - career assessments, career counseling and work experiences.
- Employment Preparation - resume and cover letter development, interview preparation, job search and application assistance, and access to labor market information.
- Internships - your skills and interests are matched with local employers who provide mentorship, training and real-world work experiences.
- Work Permits - for job seekers who are under the age of 16. Work Permit Flyer
To explore your eligibility for Young Adult Services, contact a Career Counselor at 262.638.6351 or complete the Pre-Application Form.
Address: 1717 Taylor Avenue, Racine, WI 53403
Phone Number: 262.638.7706 Career Counselor; 262.638.6351
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Racine County Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.