We can help you search for a job! The Employment Resource Center offers a wide variety of no cost job seeker tools and staff support at the Racine and Burlington locations. Visit us today and check out our services:
- Assistance with preparing a professional resume
- Career exploration/skills assessment to discover your skills and career paths that fit your interests and skills
- Gale Courses - Enroll in free instructor-facilitated, online courses with your library card or use code RCWORKFORCE123
- Guidance on the Job Center of Wisconsin job matching website
- Information on salaries, job markets and companies
- Information on training and financial aid resources for skill development
- Internet access to local, state and national job banks
- Interview techniques and preparation
- Online job application assistance
- Work permits for job seekers who are under the age of 16 Work Permit Flyer
Hear from one of our customers and her experience in working with us.
Address: 1717 Taylor Avenue, Racine, WI 53403
Phone Number: 262.638.6426
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Work Permits: Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Address: 1072 Milwaukee Avenue, Burlington, WI 53105
Phone Number: 262.767.2922
School Year Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Racine County Workforce Solutions and the SE Wisconsin Workforce Development Board are equal opportunity employers and service providers.