The Racine County Home Visiting Network is a group of local agencies who provide free home visitation services to pregnant and parenting families.
The Racine County Home Visitation Network wants to help you ensure your baby grows up strong and healthy.
El Racine County Home Visiting Network es un grupo de agencias locales que brindan visitas gratis al hogar de mujeres embarazadas y a padres de familia.
Al Racine County Home Visitation Network le gustaría ayudarle a garantizar que su bebe crezca sano y fuerte.
Parents worry enough during pregnancy … so let us help reduce the stressors of pregnancy and parenting. You can get supportive services that focus on a healthy birth and strong parent-child relationships.
Racine County Home Visiting Network can help by:
- Providing nutrition and health information
- Providing emotional support
- Ensuring you get the best in prenatal care
- Assisting you and your children to find primary care doctors
- Coordinating services with other agencies and assist with referrals to community resources
- Expectant mothers or new mothers of infants between birth and 60 days old.
- Women who have lost a child previously and are currently pregnant.
- A Racine County resident.
Contact us at: 262-638-6641
RCHVN is a community project to promote healthy babies and families. Agencies involved include: State of Wisconsin Department of Children and Families; State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services; City of Racine; Racine County Human Services Department; Central Racine County Health Department; Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All Saints; Professional Services Group/Community Impact Programs; United Way of Racine County