The Data Manager, a new role in Human Services, helps individual staff or teams understand and utilize data. Areas of expertise include data visualization, statistical analysis, training, access to community data, impact design and analysis, staff evaluations, and goals assessment and development.
- Submit DATA PROJECT REQUEST FORM at least two weeks in advance.
- Meet to discuss project scope and support.
- Regularly check in with Data Manager as needed throughout project.
- Debrief on success, ongoing challenges, and/or follow-up items at end of project.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Please provide all relevant data (or access to sources) at start of project.
- Support is unfortunately not guaranteed and contingent on work load of Data Manager.
- Please ensure appropriate point(s) of contact within your team/division provides support necessary to successfully complete project.