Maintain, Don't Gain This Holiday Season
The only thing that should be "stuffed" this holiday season is the turkey. The average American gains between 8 and 5 pounds each holiday season. While it might not sound like much, most people never manage to lose those extra pounds. You are invited to join the 8 week "Maintain No Gain" Holiday Wellness Program. Rather than focusing on trying to lost weight, this FREE eight-week challenge provides you with the strategies and resources to help you maintain your weight throughout the holiday season.
Eat Smart, Move More, Weigh Less
This eight-week wellness challenge is designed to encourage healthy eating choices, physical activity, and stress management. Make a commitment today to yourself and your health to maintain your current weight throughout the holiday season.
- Maintain your weight within two pounds throughout the holiday season;
- Increase your knowledge of healthy eating habits; and
- Engage in physical activity during the holiday season
- Weekly Wellness Email
- Exercise ideas/tips
- Healthy Recipes
- A Wellness Webinar (online)
Complete your first weigh-in to record your starting weight on your weekly personal scorecard. (scorecard is optional)
Weigh-in and record your weight on your weekly scorecard (scorecard is optional)
Clinic weigh-in dates and time below. Note if you participated in the fall fresh start challenge, you can use your final weight as your initial weigh-in for this program.
Clinic Weigh-In Dates & Times:
- Monday, Nov. 19- 7:30am-9:30, 11am-1pm, 3pm-4:30pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 20- 7:30am-9:30, 11am-1pm, 3pm-4:30pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 21- 7:30am-9:30, 11am-1pm, 3pm-4:30pm
Incentive Prizes Raffle Gift Card Drawing!
- $25 gift card drawing (one winner) - Anyone who registered for the challenge
- $50 gift card drawing (one winner) - Anyone who maintained weight within 2 lbs. at the end of the program (those that participated in the weigh-in)