The Tax Inquiry page is one of several useful tools on the Racine County Website. This page allows you to access information on properties such as ownership, assessment, taxes and maps.
Steps to use the Tax Inquiry Page:
- For browser help, click on “Browser Setup Help” at the top of the page.
- Search by entering the 12 digit Parcel ID (Tax Key) Number, Street Address or Owner’s name. Important …only enter one of the above pieces of information to search by. Then click “Find now”.
- Once search is complete, click on the Parcel ID Number desired in red.
- On the next screen, in the “Select Detail” section, choose from the drop-down list (for tax information select “Taxes”).
- For tax payment history in “Taxes”, click on the tax year in red. This will show payments made on that specific tax year. You may also print this information out.
To reprint a recent tax bill for County properties, look for that option right above the words “Tax History” and click on one of the years available. The tax bill will come up to view and/or print. For City of Racine properties tax bill information, link to the City website by clicking on “Click here for current tax and payment information”