Burlington Area Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Racine County provides residents of Burlington and other western county municipalities easy access to a variety of county services at several locations in the Burlington area.

Western Racine County Service Center - 209 N. Main St. Burlington 


Hours: 8 AM - Noon; 12:30 - 4:30 PM

Racine County UW-Extension

  • Your University of Wisconsin resource for agriculture, horticulture, 4-H youth development, family living and nutrition, for more information:  http://racine.uwex.ed

Racine County Human Services Department

Racine County Clerk of Courts

  • Family Court proceedings, including divorce and mediation for custody
  • Note: Court actions cannot be filed at the Western Racine County Service Center, but some matters, such as small claims actions, can be filed online. Racine County Clerk of Courts

Energy Services


  • W-2 (Wisconsin Works)
  • FSET program (Wisconsin’s Food Share Employment and Training program)
    (call 855-458-0001 for an appointment)
  • ResCare Website



Racine County Human Services Application Verification Center

Hours – Monday - Friday - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
  • Service Station - create online applications and fax documents for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare, and Childcare
  • Economic Support services

Workforce Development Center

Hours – Monday - Friday:  7:45 am – 4:15 pm
  • Resource Center 
  • Job Center of Wisconsin access 
  • Internet access 
  • Job Seeking assistance
  • On-site Recruitment 
  • Career Counseling (by appointment) 
  • Workforce Solutions services

Burlington City Hall - 300 North Pine Street

County Clerk services: Marriage license applications

County Treasurer services: Payment of second installment and delinquent property taxes

County Register of Deeds services: Birth, marriage and death certificates; filing of real estate documents


Burlington Municipal Court - 224 East Jefferson Street

Certain Racine County Circuit Court proceedings: Small claims, misdemeanor, criminal traffic, and traffic court (usually on first Friday of the month)

Minors’ Work Permits


• Burlington High School: 400 McCanna Parkway, Burlington 262-763-0200 (during office hours)

• Waterford High School: 100 Field Drive, Waterford 262-534-3189 (during office hours)