Please check this webpage often for new or updated information.
Below is a listing of some of the disaster recovery resources that are available to Racine County residents affected by the flood and power outages.
- Impact 211 - Dial 211 or http://www.referweb.net/ipct/Search.aspx
- American Red Cross Emergency Response Line - 414.345.8678
- Central Racine County Health Department - www.crchd.com
- City of Burlington - http://www.burlington-wi.gov
- FEMA Debris Removal Guidelines
- Love, Incorporated - 262.763.6226
- Racine County Human Services Department - 262.638.6312
- Salvation Army of Racine County/Burlington - 262.763.5280
- Unemployment Insurance - http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/
- UW Extension - http://eden.lsu.edu/Topics/Hazards/Floods/Recovery/Pages/default.aspx
- We Energies Hotline - 800.662.4797
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection - In regards to Flood Victims
- Wisconsin Kenosha Racine Partnership - 888.794.5820
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program - Summary of Coverage
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program - Flood Insurance Claims Handbook
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program - Flood Clam Process
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program - How to File a Flood Insurance Claim
- FEMA Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration - Increased Cost of Compliance Coverage
- USDA Rural Development Funding Available to Help Low-Income Individuals and Families Buy or Repair Homes
Resources are available at the Disaster Recovery Sites in Burlington and through community organizations. See the blue box to right for Disaster Recovery Site locations, hours and resources and see the list below for resources available at other locations.
- American Red Cross
Shelter at Burlington High School, food, and food delivery to Boardwalk Apartments
- Love, Incorporated, 480 South Pine Street
Lunch Noon to 1:00 p.m. and Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Meals on Wheels
Food delivery to recipients in the area