Racine County is proud of its dedicated staff and wishes to recognize and reward the accomplishments of employees and contracted staff who demonstrate exemplary individual achievement, contribution and/or performance above and beyond the expectations of their position.
County employees or contracted staff with a miniumn of six (6) consecutive months of employment are eligible for consideration. Only employees in good standing without any recent disciplinary issues will be considered. Self-nominations will not be eligible.
A person may be nominated based on a specific event, example or pattern of exemplary performance. Individual contributions can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Job performance consistently above and beyond job standards
- Superior customer service to internal/external customers
- Outstanding collaborative teamwork
- Embodiment of the LEAN government philosophy through the generation of cost saving suggestions and/or operational improvements
- Demonstrated standards of excellence in the workplace/Racine County community
- Identification of and/or significant reduction of potential safety risks to life or property.
The County Executive along with a selection committee will review the nominations and evaluate and determine the recipients of the awards based upon the information provided on the nomination forms. An individual is eligible for the award every two (2) years
Each individual selected for the award will receive the following:
- A certificate of recognition from County Executive Delagrave
- Photograph displayed on the Racine County website
- A prime designated parking spot for the month near their work location. Spots are designated at the DKRCSC, Ridgewood, Courthouse/LEC, and the Substation
- One day off with pay that must be taken within a 90 day period of receipt or will be forfeited