WHO ARE THEY?
The Marketing Team is housed at HSD and consists of staff who coordinate marketing projects and special events for HSD and the County. Areas of expertise include writing copy, graphic design, webpage development, copy editing, planning special events and sourcing promotional items and SWAG.
HOW DO I REQUEST SUPPORT?
The Marketing Team is looking forward to supporting your project or special event! Our goal is to provide timely and targeted support. Request Marketing Team support by following these steps:
- Submit MARKETING PROJECT REQUEST FORM 6 to 8 weeks in advance.
- A member of the Marketing Team will meet with you to discuss the scope of your project and determine what support can be provided.
- A Marketing Liaison will be assigned as the point person for your project.
- Your Marketing Liaison will check in with you as needed throughout the project.
- The Marketing Team will debrief with you at the end of the project.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Support from the Marketing Team is not guaranteed. It is contingent on their work load and the time they have to dedicate to your project.
- Your department/division is responsible for the cost of printing, digital assets, materials, promotional items, etc.
- The Marketing Team works very hard to meet project deadlines. We need your department/division to do the same so we can insure the success of your project or special event.
- Your approval is the final approval. The Marketing Team is not responsible for items not carefully proofed prior to publication or production.