Standard Real Estate Recording Fees:
- Flat fee for recording documents is $30
- Termination of decedent's property interest\HT-110 : $30.00 *
Plat Recording Fees:
- Subdivision Plats: $50.00 *
- Condominium Plats: $50.00 *
Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Fee:
- Directions and fee schedule are explained on the Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Return form.
- Forms are available by calling the office.
- Or get instructions via the internet here.
Real Estate Search Fee:
- $5 For All Recorded Documents
Copies of Recorded Documents:
- First Page: $2.00 *
- Each Additional Page: $1.00*/page
- Certified Copy: Add $1.00*/document
* Copy fees apply when customer provides our office with a specific document number and/or a volume and page number. Fees are subject to change.
Every document submitted for recording must contain the following information:
- Grantor and Grantee must be identified
- Grantor's signature must be notarized or authenticated
- Complete and accurate legal description of property Parcel Identification Number (also known as Tax I.D. number)
- Name of person who drafted the document
- Return address
- Must be legible
Wisconsin has adopted specific guidelines regarding margins and form layout.
Available as a: