Racine County Board of Drainage Commissioners
The Racine County Board of Drainage Commissioners (RCBDC) is a self-governing body that is separate from, and independent of Racine County Government. RCBDC consists of five commissioners appointed by the Circuit Court of Racine County. Racine County government has no authority over any mapping, annexation, or benefits assessments proposed by the RCDBC. As a courtesy, Racine County hosts the RCBDC website for RCBDC, and permits RCBDC to conduct some meetings in county facilities. RCBDC provides the content for the RCBDC website, and is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the RCBDC website.
Requests for Special Assessment Letters should be directed to email@example.com or fax to (262) 633-9900
To report beaver problems/concerns, contact Commissioner Alan Jasperson at (262) 721-5162 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Racine County Board of Drainage Commissioners (RCBDC) currently has five districts under its jurisdiction. There are approximately 3,050 parcels of land within the five districts. All of the Districts were formed in the early 1900s as autonomous Districts and Boards. In 1993, the Wisconsin Legislature enacted a Statute which phased out autonomous drainage districts and Boards, and all districts within Racine County came under the jurisdiction of the RCBDC.
Norway/Dover Drainage District Mapping and Benefits Assessment
- Summary Report
- Index (Sheet 1), Sheet 2, Sheet 3, Sheet 4, Sheet 5
- Sheet 6, Sheet 7, Sheet 8, Sheet 9, Sheet 10
- Sheet 11, Sheet 12, Sheet 13, Sheet 14, Sheet 15
- Sheet 16, Sheet 17, Sheet 18, Sheet 19, Sheet 20
- Sheet 21, Sheet 22, Sheet 23, Sheet 24, Sheet 25
- Norway-Dover District Map - 2013
- Norway-Dover District Mapping And Specifications
- Norway-Dover Audit Report 2006-2009