Welcome to the Family Court webpage for Racine County.
Matters handled in Family Court include: divorce, paternity, and child support. This site is designed to provide you with important and helpful information to deal with the above types of situations. While we realize that it is impossible to provide all of the information needed to deal with every case, we have provided an ample amount of information as well as links to additional websites. While navigating through our website, you may find these links helpful.
- Appeal/DeNovo Review
- Annulment vs Divorce vs Legal Separation
- Child Support: Pay records, last payment, etc.
- Contempt: Not Following a Court Order
- Filing for Divorce or Legal Separation
- Legal Custody & Physical Placement
- Modification or Changing a Court Order
- Representing Yourself
- Suspension or Dismissal of Divorce
- To View or Obtain copies from a Court File
The information on this site is not legal advice, nor is it a replacement for good legal advice. For information on what the site is (and is not), please see the Use Limitations.
The Dane County (Wisconsin) Bar Association, in cooperation with the State Bar of Wisconsin, has prepared videos on the divorce process titled “Moving On: A Guide to Pro Se Divorce.” There is a Spanish-language version of at least one of these videos. You can watch these videos on-line at the Dane County Bar Association website by clicking on this link .